* A kartwheel. I never could do one, instead I end up doing one of those wheelbarrow-like flips.
* Know the different cars that are on the roads. My friends Massiel and Jacquie are like 'did you see the s70 blah blah' and I'm like 'um, is that a car or a truck?'
* Tie a man's tie, beacuse it looks so cute in the movies when a wife or girlfriend fixes her man's tie. I know it's corny. I can actually tie them, but only on myself--I went through a brief Annie Hall inspired period or something, lol.
Odd Talents That I CAN Do
* Arch my left eyebrow, up and down, in a very Chandler Bing-esque movement. I love when my friends try to do it and their brows do not even move or just plain wiggle.
* Tie a cherry stem with my tounge. Yup, and as annoying Paris Hilton would say "That's hot!"
* Tell anyone what movie won Best Picture the year that they were born. I'm the year of Ghandi and wish I was a little younger so I could be the Terms Of Endearment year instead.
How about you? I'm talking odd talents though, otherwise I wish I could carry a note and speak several languages too.
Also the blog A Blasphemy of Sanity had a link to the latest M&M marketing scheme with Star Wars Episode III. Watch the video, it?s very clever and funny:
http://us.mms.com/us/mpire/wm_large.jsp I can't wait to buy the dark side chocolate m&m's!