Resolutions for 2005
(I don't really make resolutions or keep them, but I thought I should at least have some goals to try and accomplish this year)
* Will let my office crush know how I feel ... some time this year.
* Find at least one vegetable that I could possibly like besides potatoes and corn, since my friends say those are hardly vegetables to begin with and that I need to explore greens.
* Sign up for yoga classes again and actually exercise; after all, my daily walk to the subway is not a "real" workout no matter what I have said in the past.
* Stop answering you know who's calls and being his bitch.
* Go to Magnolia less frequently and to Thai restaurants more often.
* See more Broadway plays/musicals.
* Write an ending to the book I've been writing for 5 years so I can move on to the hundreds of other stories that are in my head.
* Actually do the reading for my graduate courses instead of just skimming.
* Do my homework assignments *before* watching my recent NetFlix rental.
* Make myself feel uncomfortable and do what comes to my mind when going out with friends, since those are the times when I end up having the most fun.
* Finish Mary Tyler Moore Season 1 DVD--I've only owned it for 2 years now.
* Try Pink Champagne -- I've been wanting to since seeing "Affair to Remember" and "Love Affair," before I could even drink alcohol legally.
* Next New Year's Eve will do the midnight 4 mile run in Central Park and drag my friends too. There's fireworks. Overall:
Blog more, drink more, laugh more!
Find out what the 10 most common resolutions are at EclecticBlogs
, and of course loose weight is on the list.
--------------------- Auld Lang Syne(you knew it was only a matter of time before I put in a When Harry Met Sally quote or photos, so I thought I'd do both now :)
Harry: "What does this song mean? For my whole life I don't know what this song means. I mean, 'Should old acquaintance be forgot". Does that mean we should forget old acquaintances or does it mean if we happen to forget them we should remember them, which is not possible because we already forgot them!?
Sally: "Well maybe it just means that we should remember that we forgot them or something. Anyway it's about old friends."
Posted by Tara
at 9:01 PM PST
Updated: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 7:21 AM PST